These are eight basic milestones in the Business to Business sale process. They can be grouped together on some calls and spread apart in others.
- Product Service Identification
- What does my product or service do?
- What problem does it involve?
- What need does it satisfy?
- Finding qualified prospects.
- A qualified prospect must nee, can use and can afford your product or service.
- A qualified prospect is capable of buying soon.
- Information Gathering
This is at the core of all professional selling. You can gather information before, during and after the interview.
- Problem Identification
No sale is made until you and the customer reach the point where you both know a problem exists.
- Presentation of a solution
- Resolving concerns
Unanswered concerns can sink a sale. They key to resolving concerns is a strong relationship.
- Gaining commitment
This is where you get commitment to take action.
- Follow-up and follow through
This includes resales and referrals.