Winning The Pitch
How to Present Like a Pro, Be Persuasive, Be Influential and Be Bought
Your Ability to be Able to Present Your Ideas in Front of Prospects is a Competitive Advantage Worth Developing.
When you’re able to present in front of a board, in front of a buyer or a group, you automatically can be seen as an authority and someone who has expertise in a certain area.
The Winning the Pitch Presenting Program is aimed at people who want to be able to present their ideas, but also to present in a way that makes the buyer buy.
This is not a typical presenting skills program. This program is aimed at good presenting skills, but also the ability to get a sell or pitch your idea to a prospect to get bought.
- The confidence game, your confidence helps in getting being bought.
- The 3 keys to great presenting your ideas.
- The 3 x 3 structure for success.
- How to prepare and make your presentation zing.
- How to use presenting aids masterfully.
- Crafting the presentation for impact.
- How to control a presentation to get leads.
- How to sell your service from the stage or boardroom.
- How to target the board players around the table.
- How to create trust through language and phrases.
Here’s How the Program Works:
- One full day on developing confidence and structure of the presentation.
- One full day on platform mechanics, honing the craft, story telling, and developing your pitch and product.
- Included is a post program webinar and Q&A program.
- Included is a 150 page manual, templates, guide to presenting.
Prior to the 2 day program, pre-presentation preparation, review materials will be sent out to you up to 3 weeks in advance.
Plus, as a special bonus, any presentation videotaped after the program running for up to 10 minutes can be critiqued by Brad and a video email sent back with some ideas as to how to craft your presentation in the future.
This program is a very detailed program on how to present, but also how to pitch your ideas for profit.