Getting the Trust Edge
As I’ve trained in sales for over 15 years, I have seen first-hand what the biggest difference is between those sales professionals that do okay and those that achieve greatness.
There’s no doubt in my mind that trust is one of the biggest competitive advantages you can have in the market today.
Instead of relying upon product features and benefit selling or rote learned sales process, your ability to learn what creates trust, how to package trust and how to pitch trust in the market is one of the most compelling ways to create engagement with your buyer.
- Why trust is your biggest competitive advantage today.
- Why companies today use trust more than ever to be able to promote their offering and to create loyalty with their customers.
- The eight pillars of trust as outlined in David Horsager’s book, The Trust Edge.
- The Trust Edge and how you can implement them tomorrow.
- Creating your trust edge game plan for success.
- How to create internal trust with team and also external trust with customers to build longevity of customers
In this half day program, Brad will show you how trust is not only a key to winning business today, but how you can consciously apply the rules of trust to create an ongoing competitive advantage.